Monday, January 30, 2012

Essence Fix & Matte Translucent Loose Powder (Perfect Dupe for MAC Prep & Prime Powder!)




I have been using MAC's Prep & Prime powder for a good while and love it, it sets any makeup perfectly for the day!

I came across this in Penney's and when swatched on my hand, it felt ridiculously similar to MAC's Prep & Prime.. So for only 3.99 euro I grabbed one to see if it really was the same thing when setting my makeup.


Well the results are incredibly similar, and it not only sets the makeup as perfectly as MAC's version, it actually made my makeup last way longer than MAC's too. With the MAC, I was getting a dewy forehead/nose by around 1pm, which was fine.. But when the Essence powder, at a fraction of the price, made my makeup last way longer, I sure was left impressed.



Usually cheaper dupes don't always work for me, however this is so amazingly similar and in my opinion, the cheap version is even far superior. As you can see in the above pictures, there is absolutely no difference between the two powders whatsoever.

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review!
Just bought it and i can't wait to try it :)
x

Little Stars Beauty said...

Hope it works for you too :)

Sandra Bendre said...

Very nice blog darling!like it

SandraB.ro

ABI said...

I'm definetely gonna buy it!!

xxx

Clara

Little Stars Beauty said...

Fantastic :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Artemi, where did you purchase it??? :) I hope it works well for you!

Anonymous said...

People - this stuff is fantastic. Go out and buy it. I bought mine yesterday for $6.95 the translucent powder I normally use was out of stock. I am shocked at the results. My makeup lasts way longer than the other translucent powders I have used. This is by far the best. And the cheapest. AND generally in a translucent powder you get 8g - 10g. You get 15.5g with this one. Best product ever. A true HG.

Egle - MD VS said...

I also found this powder very good! And the price is also good! ;)

safegenericrx said...

Nice blog thanks for sharing this informative blog with us.
Buy Latisse generic

mia taylor said...

Fantastic :) Thanks for sharing it.
Buy abortion pill pack

alexa said...

Awesome work,
Buy Abortion Pills Online

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews