Monday, January 23, 2012

Urban Decay Mariposa Palette Review





Another palette I couldn't pass from Urban Decay! :) I'm presenting the Mariposa, a set of ten shadows, and a mini eyeshadow brush:
  • Rockstar - Deep purple
  • Gunmetal - Gunmetal gray with silver glitter
  • Skimp - Ivory peach sheen
  • Infamous - Magenta sheen
  • Wreckage - Taupe shimmer
  • Haight - Dark teal with shimmer
  • Money - Pale silvery green shimmer
  • Mushroom - Steel gray shimmer
  • Spotlight - Gold tan shimmer
  • Limelight - Gold shimmer. 









As expected off Urban Decay, beautiful, pigmented colours.. Some shades in it like Rockstar, Money and Mushroom are very unique to me.. Gorgeous overall. :) 





Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews