Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Maybelline New York Forever Strong Pro Up to Seven Days Wear in 139 Rose Poudre Review


I picked this up as I love nude colours on my nails, and because my mother is forever going about these Maybelline nail polishes and how well they last.


I must admit that I'm happy I tried this brand, I got gorgeous colour in two coats and it dried super quick. The colour I got on my nails is true to what you see in the glass bottle when buying.


Also just to note quickly that I put this on straight after removing my Shellac, which I had on for two weeks. My nails felt slightly dry, but other than that in perfect condition, and even longer than usual.

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews