Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christian Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup in 031 Review




Dior Nude is the foundation I ended up with when I had a tan and my beloved YSL Teint Resist 7 looked too pale on me, and 8 looked too pink.


I'm so glad I went with this, it looks absolutely gorgeous on. You need a pump of this for a full, well covered face.

I'd always set this with powder, as on its own it gets too shiny, and so would not last a full day with no touch ups. What I'd usually set it with is a very small amount of Dior Forever Powder on a powder brush, and you're good to go for the day, and forget about touch ups. This of course is if you have combination/dry skin. Oily type skin types would probably need a stronger powder to keep it looking as fresh as applied for the whole day.



The shade 031 is on the yellow side, and this suits my olive/yellow toned skin to a t!








Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews