Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quick purple eye look using Urban Decay Book Of Shadows IV / 4 Palette - Gravity and Cobra Eyeshadows

 

I tend to always shy away from more purple shade eyeshadows, especially those that are super purpley with a lot of red tones to them. The purple shade Gravity is a gorgeous purple with some silver glitter, and I decided to pair that with Cobra, which is smokey green. The outcome of those two is beautiful.. I decided this tone of smokey purple suits me best, and really pops my green eyes.


So here is a step by step of what I used for this look:
  1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the lid
  2. Too Faced Heaven eyeshadow, which is a soft matte ivory shade, all over the lid, using Everyday Minerals Eye Kabuki Brush
  3. Gravity on the lid with Smashbox 32 Shadow Brush
  4. Cobra in the crease, blended out with with my beloved Smashbox 10 Crease Brush
  5. Avon Glimmerstick Eye Liner in Blackest Black on the waterline
  6. Urban Decay Rehab and Wasteland on the lower lash line, blended out with MAC 219 Pencil Brush
  7. A very small bit of MAC Contour eyeshadow in the middle of the lower lash line
  8. Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
  9. Lancome Fatale Mascara in 01 Noir Fatal
  10. Benefit Eye Bright in the inner corner. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews