Sunday, November 20, 2011

Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine / Gloss in Patootie Review




Patootie is a lovely pearly pale pink shade , benefit describe it as oyster pink which is pretty spot on.



They recently changed the brush on this type of lipglosses. They used to have a slanted sponge applicator which I really liked, and wasn't really looking forward to a little brush instead, but this is actually quite nice, and I think I prefer this applicator compared to the previous one. 


I really do love the colour of this lipgloss, which goes with everything. It is really shiny, and moisturising. Even after the colour wears off after a few hours of applying, my lips still feel soft and hydrated.


Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews