Sunday, December 16, 2012

Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow in 166 Swatch



This was my very first MUFE purchase. MUFE seems like a quality brand, so I had pretty high expectations about this, and I was not disappointed at all with this eye shadow.




As you can tell the casing is very simple, but smart and sturdy.


The only thing I don't like about this is that MUFE decided to number their eye shadows instead of naming them like the likes of UD, MAC etc.




I was looking for a very brown, gray shadow for smoking out any look, in order to dramatize it, and this is perfect just for that. It has a super smooth, pigmented consistency that is very easy to apply. If I was going for a very dark, dramatic look I could use it all over the lid, and the outcome is very even from just the first layer.

On the pan it looks like there are a few glitter particles that the camera picked up, however, this is a pure matte to the eye, and when applied.


Overall, this is an amazing quality shadow, that is very versatile for any look you could be going for.


Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

1 comments:

SILVIA said...

Hi dear!!!!
such a wonderful style
congrats;D
xx

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews