Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Urban Decay Primer Potion Review



This is a decent eye shadow primer with amazing hold for any eye shadow, be it Mac or NYX! I have kept buying it since it came out, and have lost count of the amount of tubes I used up.

Applying the product on your lids is smooth, although I find that I still need to put some concealer (Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer, or Everyday Minerals concealers that come in a powder format), or skin colour eye shadow (Mac Brule, Vanilla) to even out the colour on my eye lids.

The only compliant I have is the packaging, there's more than likely loads more product left, but you can't get at with the wand, and cutting it open is too much hassle for most people.... I know they changed the wand now making it slightly longer and curving to a side, but I don't find that it changed much in getting at the very last bit of product. I'd be much happier if they would replace the packaging with a proper squeeze out tube..

It is very handy that they include this product with almost every eye shadow palette or kits that they have, and most of the times they are on specials.

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.






























































2 comments:

Christine said...

I really like this primer by UD, its a very good product :)

The volumizing lip gloss by Too Faced is a great product, but i prefer the Buxom. If you like i can compare them together in a blog post :)

Love Christine ♥

Little Stars Beauty said...

Thanks Christine, I love Buxom too, may stick to that so :)

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews