Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Catrice Cosmetics Allround Concealer Palette Review

I spotted this pretty little set of concealers in Penney's for something like 4eur, so I said why not, I may give it a try!


The first three beige colours from the left are meant for covering imperfections, the salmon/pink colour is for concealing dark circles, and the green neutralises redness.



These are the swatches for the concealers unblended, but blended out they all seem to smooth nicely into my skin.


So far I have tried the salmon colour for covering dark circles, and I found that the lasting power is just as good, if not better as some of those expensive ones, once you set it with a powder.


Overall, this is such a great buy for the quality and the price.



Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews