Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Essence Studio Nails Better Than Gel Nails Review


I picked this set up in Penney's for 10eur, and dying to try it out asap!! The one I got comes with white nail tips (even though you have the option of getting grey and black), glue, a buffer, base sealer, top sealer, and remover.

Application was very easy, with buffing your nails with the light-grey side of the buffer, gluing the tips to your nails, applying a coat of base sealer, leaving to dry, then two coats of top sealer, while waiting to dry in between and you're done! Super easy! 

I was actually very surprised that the coats dried so fast, faster than any random nail polish, and they were so shiny! My nails looked great right after application, and then the next day. Today on the third day, the white tips are actually coming apart so that was pretty disappointing with them claiming that they'd last 10 days!

Overall, I don't think I'd use the tips again, since they come off so fast. I would definitely make use of the base and top sealer for their quick drying and super shiny result though!





I took this picture right after they dried (in and around 3 minutes!!!!), and they looked really fab and perfect. However, now on the third day I have to remove them...


Removal was very fast thanks to the remover container included in the set, which is made up of plastic bristles with acetone.


Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews