Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lucy Minerals Ambrosia Multi Tasking Serum Review

I ordered a sample of this serum out of curiosity, and the list of really good ingredients attracted me too.

Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Camellia Seed Oil (18%), Argan Oil (9%), Watermelon Seed Oil (9%), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (9%), Cranberry Seed Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, and just a touch of an essential oil blend of Lavender, Rose Geranium, and Yuzu.

I have combination skin that's on the drier side, so I am well used to using oils such as this, and always loved them, especially as a night treatment. Just to name a few of the oils I used were Decleor, Dr Haushka, Darphin, Bio Oil etc.

The sample got to me pretty fast, along with whatever else I ordered. The little bottle that the oil was in, was a very generous amount for just $5. This lasted me for a few weeks at least, since you only need a tiny drop for your entire face.

I'd use this Ambrosia oil just for the smell itself, it smells absolutely gorgeous of roses and lavender, and is great aromatherapy just before going to bed. The tiniest amount will make your skin super smooth, moisturised, and gorgeous in the morning. 

This did not break me out in spots or a rash, which I can be prone to, and fingers crossed it won't in the future.

I have since ordered the normal size bottle which is not that "petite" as per the website description, you get about 60ml/2 oz of this quality stuff.







Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews