Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette Review


I picked this up when flying to Majorca last year on the plane, the shades were so colourful that I just had to have it! :)

It's versatile enough overall with bright shades as well as neutral. So far, most of my palettes have been neglected when I got UD Naked, then when I got some Too Faced ones, I got totally spoilt for choice! So this Deluxe palette has been affected a bit, however I plan to get back to using it more. :)

This purple velvet with silver mesh palette is looking gorgeous in my collection. It came with a mini Urban Decay Primer Potion.

The nine eyeshadows included in this palette are:
  • Fishnet - iridescent purple
  • Honey - glistening gold
  • Ransom - vibrant iridescent purple
  • Graffiti - bright green
  • Zero - smoking black
  • Peace - shimmering turquoise
  • Shag - tan shimmer
  • Scratch - shimmering silver pink
  • Underground - taupe brown shimmer.
Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews