Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Foundation Review



I really love this powder for how smooth it makes your face feel and look. It blends into your skin like a dream, and the Honey shade was a perfect match for me. 


Since I have combination/dry skin I was expecting this foundation to last well, especially because it is in a powder form. However, this only lasted about 2 or 3 hours, and that was applied over primer.


This is a pity since the coverage is beautiful, and very buildable, and it gives such gorgeous smooth and flawless finish. 


I can't see it being a waste though, because I can use it to dab on places I want to cover over any foundation that I'm using. 


Overall, I loved this finish of this foundation, but I doubt that someone with an oily skin would like this, and sadly I cannot recommend it.


Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews