Saturday, July 23, 2011

Too Faced Look of Love Makup Collection Review


I ordered the Too Faced Look of Love set from lookfantastic, with one of their 15% off promotion. 

It comes with a full size Lash Injection Mascara in Black (13.5 ml), full size Glamour Gloss Lip Gloss in Barely Legal (3.6 ml), a full size Shadow Insurance (11 ml), a mini Primed & Poreless Face Primer (5 ml), a compact with Silk Teddy and Totally Toasted eyeshadows and La Vie en Rose blush (7.9 g), a mini kabuki brush, in the cutest bag ever!!

You can see swatches below of the eyeshadows which are very shimmery and pigmented, and the pink blush which has some shimmer and is quite pigmented too. The lipgloss is gorgeous, it's the most perfect pink, and smells delicious!! I did not get to try the mascara, so cannot yet comment on it, but the brush looks a good size. The kabuki brush is really soft, and it seems like it wouldn't shed, but I have not put it to the test yet.

Overall, this set is great value with the good sized products, and some full sized. Highly recommend it!

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.





































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews