Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Urban Decay Preen Eyeshadow Palette Review


This is a gorgeous eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay, and as far as I know the US version is called Show Pony, the packaging is a bit different, but it includes the same shades as Preen. They are both limited edition and come with an Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero and a mini primer potion.

The six shades included in the palette are all shimmery and very pigmented:
  • Snatch - peachy colour, and is the glittery one of the six
  • Mildew - deep green
  • Flash - bright iridescent purple
  • Painkiller - turquoise blue
  • Smog - gorgeous bronze
  • Toasted - taupe brown.
I have tried them all, but the ones I used most were Smog and Toasted, which are also in the Urban Decay Naked palette. Also, Mildew with either Smog or Toasted looks gorgeous with my hazel eyes.

The Zero (black) 24/7 pencil you can see in the pictures is that short because I've been using it, and loving it! It is very smooth and does not drag your eye, has great staying power, but not on the waterline (I am yet to find a pencil that would stay on the waterline for even half an hour).






Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews