Monday, July 11, 2011

Essie Nail Polish in Nice is Nice Review

I have never tried Essie before so I caved in and got my very first nail polish in Nice is Nice. It is such a pretty pastel lavender colour, that it makes you calm just from looking at your nails. :)

I applied two coats for a completely opaque colour, and next to no time for drying in between coats. The colour is very comparable to Bliss Fat Girl Sleep cream.



The picture is taken the next day, and I have no base or top coat on. So, overall I am pretty impressed with this brand and will most likely buy some more!! 


This was taken on day 5, and you can see that the polish is still perfectly intact! The picture is taken in better lighting too, so you see the colour better here.

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews