Monday, July 18, 2011

Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Kanani Review


Buxom Lips in Kanani was my very first lipgloss from Bare Escentuals, and I bought it on a whim just when it opened in Debenhams in Dublin

I most likely bought it because of the smell! And the tingling that you feel is very subtle and nice.

The shade Kanani is a gorgeous pink with some shimmer. Bare Escentuals describe this colour it as a sheer pink luster.

This gloss is super shiny, and the shine lasts for hours on me. Then when the glossy shine wears off, your lips still feel moisturised and you have some colour on your lips from it.




Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company. 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this lipgloss too and I love the shade =)

Little Stars Beauty said...

I was going to give up on BE because of their foundation, but this is totally worth the hype :)

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews