Wednesday, July 13, 2011

L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Hot Style Iron Finish Cream Review


This is a fantastic product that I have been using for the past three years now, and am so happy with how it works that I am not even looking for a replacement. 

I use this right before GHD'ing my hair into curls or straight. I find that it really does help with keeping it protected from the high heat, and that my style will then last longer without any heavy or sticky feeling in my hair. It also, has some protection against humidity, which is really essential in Ireland. :)

A tube of this lasts for a very long time, since you only need a small pea size of product to work through your hair.

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews