Monday, July 18, 2011

Catrice Eyebrow Set Review



I picked  up this Brow Set in Penney's in Dublin for 3 or 4eur, since I thought that it was very comparable to Mac Brow Shader in Soft Charcoal and Maple. 





The set comes with two shades, a lighter and a darker one. And this is the only variation of this set, ie they don't do any lighter/darker sets. 







They also included a mini tweezer, and a mini spoolie in the little drawer type opening on the side of the set, which is useful to have when you're on the go.

I use the darker shade of the set to fill in my medium brown brows. And as I have mentioned above, this is a great dupe for Mac Brow Shader in Soft Charcoal. Both lighter and darker powders have no red tones in them at all. The powder itself is easy to work with, and I use my Smashbox #12 Brow Brush. 




Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice review :)m following :)

follow my blog http://cosmetique1.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews