Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Moisturising and Long Lasting Review


I splurged 44eur on this when I was wondering about at the Guerlain counter in Debenhams

What attracted me was the 01 shade which is a natural looking, matte bronzing powder, and Guerlain's signature smell. The smell fades away eventually, but you are left with a gorgeous looking tan! 

I don't usually wear a lot of bronzer if any, because it tends to look muddy on my NC25 complexion, and very unnatural. With this, however, it looks sun kissed, and the moisturising factor of this powder is very apparent on my combination/dry skin.

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews