Sunday, July 17, 2011

Too Faced Eye Love Eyeshadow Collection Palette Review


The Eye Love Palette is an eyeshadow collection of four previous Too Faced kits, which includes the Natural Eye, Smoky Eye, Naked Eye, and Romantic Eye. Of the four, I have the Smoky and the Naked Eye palettes, and I feel that they really have included the best picks of their other palettes into this little one. On top of the eight eyeshadows in this kit, they also included a 3ml Too Faced Shadow Insurance, which by the way is fantastic. I will be doing a separate review on that, and a comparison with the Urban Decay Primer Potion. 


I find that the palette is really compact, and is thin and light enough to take with you on holiday etc.

The quality of the eyeshadows is amazing. They are super smooth, pigmented and blendeable, and last a very long time especially that I use with the shadow insurance. The eight that are included are:
  • Naked Eye: Heaven - this is a perfect base colour for all over the lid, it is a lovely ivory/light lemony colour in matte
  • Naked Eye: Push-Up - beautiful light taupe shimmer
  • Smoky Eye: Silver Spoon - silver shimmer
  • Smoky Eye: Smolder - charcoal black matte
  • Naked Eye: Satin Sheets - delicate pink shimmer
  • Naked Eye: Like A Virgin - this is a perfect crease or lower lash line colour, it is a grey/brown matte colour, that is similar to Mac Print
  • Romantic Eye: Honeymoon - this is a stunning colour that is olive, gold shimmer. This reminds me of Mac Sumptous Olive, but way more pigmented
  • Romantic Eye: Ever After - gorgeous shimmery brown.





This is a quick look I did using the Eye Love palette. What I used here was the Shadow Insurance, I then applied Heaven all over the eye lid, Honeymoon in the inner lid, with Ever After in the crease of the eye and lower lash line. I have Benefit Bright Eye in the inner corner of my eye, and am wearing my Eylure lash extensions here, which look fab and very natural. :)

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews