Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Eyes Lips Face ELF Large Makeup Holder Review


There was a free delivery coupon for ELF, so I was very tempted to get something. I have a few ELF products, and so far have been really happy with. 

I decided to get this ELF brush holder since my brushes are separated into ones that I reach out for everyday, and those that I don't. I was keeping them in a pencil case type of bag, which wasn't very convenient on a daily basis. And so I thought that this holder would be perfect for me! And it is! It is a perfect size, in that it is narrow enough and not too tall to keep on my vanity dresser. 

There are three compartments separated, and the writing goes across with "eyes", "lips", "face" -  so that you can keep your eye brushes in the eye compartment and so on. Not necessary, but for those that are super organised it comes in handy.

I was able to fit all my brushes in, without forcing any in; and I find that it is now so easy to take the brush I need and put it back in, compared to the way I used to have my "daily" ones in pencil case type bag. 

The holder itself is quite sturdy, and looks like it would be easy to clean

I highly recommend this brush holder for anyone who lost count of how many brushes they have!



Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews