Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MAC Liberty of London Lipglass in English Accents


Liberty of London was one of MAC's collection that was out last Spring. I initially picked this up since I would usually go for pink shaded lipglosses, so this was a perfect one to get me to stray for my usuals. 

It had a really cool design on the tube as well of a bird with flowers, but that was worn off from carrying around in my bag.

I got it in Dublin Airport, and as soon as the lovely girl applied this on me, I had to have it! It's a totally gorgeous lilac colour, that has some bubble pink in too, with some shimmer. Once applied it is quite opaque, but can be made to look more subtle too, depending on your preferences.




Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews