Sunday, July 10, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette Review


After making excuses that I don't need the Naked palette and resisting it for ages, I caved in and got it from Debenhams. This version of the Naked Palette is the one that comes with the brush and not the double ended pencil. 

There are twelve neutral eyeshadows, and it comes with a mini UD Primer Potion


The twelve eyeshadows are:
  • Virgin - Nude satin
  • Sin - Champagne shimmer
  • Naked - Buff matte
  • Sidecar - Beige sparkle
  • Buck - Brown matte
  • Half Baked - Bronze
  • Smog - Golden brown shimmer
  • Darkhorse - Bronze-plum shimmer
  • Toasted - Taupe bronze
  • Hustle - Mocha shimmer
  • Creep - Near-black metallic
  • Gunmetal - Dark grey metallic.









All these colours are gorgeous and are perfect together, no matter what combination you choose to do.

I find that applying the shimmery eyeshadows with a brush from this palette don't come out great, and have a lot of fall out. So, the best way for me is to apply the shimmery ones with my finger :). 

I really am not that impressed with the eyeshadow brush that's included in the kit. It does not pick up colour very well, and it's just basically useless.




This is a very simple look I did using Sidecar and Smog.

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews