Saturday, August 13, 2011

Too Faced Aqua Bunny Cream to Powder Splash-Proof Bronzer Review




This is my first cream bronzer, and I love it so far!! In the pan it looks quite dark, but once it's blended it out, it looks very subtle and sheer with some glow and no shimmers. This is a true brown shade, and there is no orange hint to it all.

Most of my brushes that I tried applying this with were leaving hairs in the pan and on my face, the best one for me was the Coastal Scents Bionic Wide Buffer Brush. It left no hairs behind, and applied very evenly.

Once on, it looks just like I've been out in the sun. Amazing! :)







Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews