Sunday, August 14, 2011

Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight Review




I was so impressed with the regular Too Faced Shadow Insurance, that I decided to give this a go because of the fantastic reviews for it.

This looks so beautiful on, and it actually saves time in the morning, since it's like you put on an eyeshadow on top of your primer. To me, it looks just like having Mac Ricepaper on my eyes.

Lasting power is just like the original Shadow Insurance, and for me is so much better than the UDPP

The colour of this illuminating primer is a soft gold with subtle sheen. I find that application of eyeshadow is smooth, and in no way interferes with the quality of the eyeshadow. I find that sometimes with other eye primers, the eyeshadow does not blend in as well or as smooth.

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews