Saturday, September 3, 2011

Silk Naturals Kisser Slicker in Damsel Review


I picked this up with one of my Silk Naturals order. I haven't had much luck with mineral lip products, but thought I'd give this ago. And at only $4.50, it wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't like it.. 

The swatch they have for the Damsel shade is a very light pink, which they describe as a sheer strawberry pink. I usually go for these type of colours, and thought that it looked very pretty. 

Damsel- sheer strawberry pink- KS

I got this in the post and as you can see from my pictures and swatches below, their description is very inaccurate, and I was quite disappointed to receive a cherry coloured lip product.

This shade is not a very strong burgundy colour or anything, but when you expect to receive a baby pink and received a cherry colour, it's disappointing.




Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews