Sunday, September 4, 2011

YSL Mascara Singulier Nuit Blanche Exaggerated Lashes Waterproof in Vibrant Black Review



I was looking for a good waterproof mascara for my summer holiday, something that would last through the pool, waterpark, sweat etc. And I didn't want it to just last through all that water, I wanted it to give me full volumed lashes, with a curl and separation

So I came with this request to the YSL counter girls in Debenhams, and she was like yeah this is it! Clearly, I was full of doubt.. Then she showed me how the brush spirals on like that, so that got me curious and I just bought it!

I applied it over my Dior lash primer, and it went on like a dream. I got full, separated lashes, with a curl!!! Did it last through all the sweat, pool and huge waves at the waterpark? Yes!! I had zero smudging and my beautiful lashes even lasted through me rubbing my eyes! I was amazed, great mascara!






Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews