Saturday, September 3, 2011

MAC Brow Shader Maple / Soft Charcoal Review



The MAC Brow Shader is discontinued, and I've had mine for a good few years, as you can tell from the battered packaging! I've been using this almost every single day, for a few years, and I only have a tiny dent in it, so this should last me a good while!

The shade I have it in is Maple / Soft Charcoal. The Maple is the soft highlighter which has a peachy hue to it, but I find it a little hard. And the Soft Charcoal is the brow powder itself which is a perfect light brown with no red tones. It fills in brows, for a very natural  finish, and I apply it with the Smashbox angle brush.

I tried a lot of brow products, and I find myself coming back to this every time.. It's a very old reliable, and just as well that there's so much in it, and I don't need to think about getting one on ebay or something any time soon.





Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews