Thursday, September 22, 2011

Essence Colour & Go Quick Drying Nail Polish in 36 Enchanted Fairy


I've recently bought a few things from Essence, and I am really liking everything I get from them. The quality is really amazing, and at the low prices you pay for their products, it won't brake anyone's budget either. :) 

So, when I feel bad about wanting something expensive that I don't need, I turn to brands such as Essence, Catrice and other low ends that offer quality products.


My recent purchase was this Essence polish in Enchanted fairy. It's kind of a lilac shade with some pink, and an almost pearly shimmer. I have two coats on, and it dried really really fast, so no smudges, which is great. Today is my second day wearing it, and it's still going strong.

Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews