Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle Review


I love this highlighter! It looks absolutely gorgeous on! 

The few things I don't love so much are the packaging, it really isn't great. The blush is sort of dome shaped, so when you pick some up with your brush, there's little specks of shiny stuff flying around everywhere. It just looks kind of messy in the package too, when you first open it. This is probably due to the powder not being as fine as it could possibly be, I'm thinking Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks here, which are so so finely milled.

Other than those two points, I still love and use it. The glow you get from this is very natural, and beautiful.





Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.

If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
My site is www.febstore.com

Best Regards
Amy

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews