Sunday, September 4, 2011

Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Compact Flawless & Moist Extreme Wear Makeup SPF25 Review



I really like this powder, not really as a foundation powder but as a setting powder. I use this on top of my Dior Nude liquid, and because this has good coverage, it really does give a smooth and flawless finish for the whole day.

The shade that matched me well was 030 Medium Beige, but only because I have a tan at the moment.

I usually find the included sponges in these type of compacts useless, so I used my Everyday Minerals Powder Brush to set my foundation on with this, and it worked perfectly.

The packaging feels very luxurious, typical of Dior with their velvet pockets for all of their compacts.












Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews