Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bobbi Brown Shimer Brick in Bronze and Lip Kit Review



For some reason I am not a fan of Bobbi Brown products, and this particular kit I got for cheap on ebay.

It's set with the shimmer brick in Bronze in the first compartment, and the second compartment has two of their lip glosses in Cream and Cashmere, and two lip products in  Peach and Malted.



I must say that I don't think of the lip products, nothing spectacular, and nothing special, the lip colours are actually disgusting.


On a high positive note, I do love the shimmer brick. It gives both colour, and highlights. Looks gorgeous on!





Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews