Friday, October 7, 2011

YSL Teint Resist Long Wear Endless Comfort Transfer Resistant Foundation SPF 10 in 7 Review


I am forever looking for a good long lasting foundation, and have tried a lot. I don't have time for touch ups throughout the day, and the way I see it, is that if it's not lasting the whole day, there is no point in it, and it's not a good foundation.


The only YSL foundation I have tried is the Perfect Touch, which I hated. 

I was interested in the Teint Resist for its 14 hour lasting claim, and got a sample of this in shade 7. The colour match was perfect (I'm an NC25 for reference), it blended like a dream, it feels like you have nothing on since it feels so light weight, but it covers really well, about one pump will cover the whole face for a light to medium coverage. If you wanted to build up on it,  you can and it will never look cakey.



I never use this with a primer, but I do apply it with my fingers, and set it with a powder (Maybelline Dream Matte in 03 Golden Beige at the moment). This combination gives me a flawless yet very natural and subtle finish. 

So do I agree with their 14 hour lasting claim? Yes! Absolutely! It lasts really well, and some may rub off around the nose area, but you can easily put some more on without it becoming cakey on you. I must say that this is the nicest long wearing foundation, even if rubs off on your nose a bit is nothing compared to some foundations disappearing in patches, leaving you looking weird.






It gives you a satin looking finish, that is super comfortable to wear, and I don't find it drying at all on my combination/dry skin. In the winter I may leave it as is and not set with a powder though, since I wouldn't need to control any shine as much as in the summer.



Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews