Sunday, October 16, 2011

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 03 Golden Beige Review



I had to get this powder based on the rave reviews from everyone online! And I was most definitely not disappointed. It sets any makeup perfectly, the colour did not interfere with my makeup shade, and it lasted well pretty much the whole day.


I apply this with a powder brush (Everyday Minerals at the moment) over my makeup and it works perfectly. I don't usually care for the little sponges that are included in with the compacts, so I tossed it away from this one too. 


This is a very decent makeup product from Maybelline, and well done them! I'd compare this to the Blot Powder from Mac, very similar apart from the price. :)




Disclaimer: I'd like to mention that I have purchased this product myself, have given my own honest opinion, and am not affiliated with the company.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

It reminds me kind of my Make Up Forever which is almost gone, so I might have to try this out. Thanks!

http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

Little Stars Beauty said...

I haven't tried the MUFE, but I really love this, especially in the summer! :)

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews