Sunday, October 2, 2011

Jessica Geleration Manicure in Dusty Rose with Glitter

I bought a Citydeal/Groupon voucher for this Jessica Geleration manicure in the Blitz it, Stephen's Green in Dublin. I went in for the manicure on Friday, but haven't taken the pictures till today. And here they are below...

With flash
I wanted something pink yet natural, so I went for this gorgeous colour of Dusty Rose. The girl there, did an amazing job, and did a proper manicure before applying the Geleration. She put on a base coat, cured it under the UV light, then two coats of Dusty Rose, curing in between.. At this stage an idea came into my head, that I would like glitter on top, so I then got the glitter on, cured, then a top coat went on, and curing again. And Voila! a beautiful manicure. :) 

After the top coat was cured, she rubbed some Jessica Phenomen Oil, which I got a bottle of free to take with me and use everyday or so, to hydrate the nail bed.

Phenomen Oil

Without flash

Up close without flash
Overall, I am really happy with my manicure, the choice of colours and of course the service. The salon is quite small, but the girls are fantastic, would highly recommend the Geleration and the salon.


As you can see from my pictures above, they are nothing compared to what Jessica have up for Dusty Rose on their website. It's completely off as it is way darker than it actually is.



2 comments:

Edie said...

These look fantastic, your manicurist did a wonderful job. How did it wear? x

Little Stars Beauty said...

Yeah, she did a fantastic job!It wore really well for almost three weeks, but I forgot to take a few pictures towards the end...

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews